Monday, June 3, 2013

Tasty Food for a Weary Soul

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!  

I'm sitting here, in a super beautiful and quiet part of New Jersey - typing and eating a banana. In front of me,  my cousin and sister are talking about Glee. Sister is noshing on a banana, cousin is making breakfast, and all I can think is, "Sunday, you win."

Sometimes, a getaway is necessary, and it's always nice to hang out and relax with people you actually like. We're not all lucky enough to be able to be with family without killing one another, but I'm happy to say that I am. I spent a lot of years separated from family with whom I was close as a child. These last couple of years have brought me back in touch with some really special folks, and I'm looking forward to enjoying time with them. Times like this, laughing and telling stories, is truly food for the soul.

This post was supposed to go up on Sunday - but since I've managed to dive into writing and completely forget the fact that I am supposed to also be blogging, practicing, marketing, and obtaining sustenance, the blog post is going up now. Today marks the release day for one Monica Tillery - her book, Kiss Me Katie, has officially been published under the Crimson Romance imprint! Tomorrow, she'll be a guest right here - I'm hoping all of you stop by and show her some love!

It just hit me now that I'm not actually ready for summer - and I'm definitely not ready for the drilling and sawing going on above my head as the landlord fixes a busted pipe for the fourth time in three years. Nevertheless, enjoy your week!

xo,
S.


No comments:

Post a Comment