Saturday, September 13, 2014

Check This Out: Rain Collazo - A Cabaret Tribute to The Artist Formerly Known As...

I realize that I'm promoting an event by asking you to 'Check This Out', but the fact that it's an event should make it even more important - this is a limited engagement folks, it won't be around forever! If you're in New York City, you want to see this. Especially if you're a fan of The Artist...

For a limited time, my good friend Rain Collazo is starring in an amazing Cabaret show set to the tunes of Prince. This girl is amazing, and this show only serves as a reminder of how lucky I am to have so many tremendously talented friends!

She'll be playing at this funky cabaret club in the heart of Manhattan called Don't Tell Mama - I've never been there either! If you're in the area, promise me you'll make a reservation and get your drink on while enjoying Rain's delightfully rich, smooth vocals. And, if you go to the show on the 17th, promise me you'll find me and say 'Happy Birthday'! 

...did I mention her opening show is four hours before my birthday begins?

For more information, and to make your reservations (which are strongly encouraged), visit
www.donttellmamanyc.com


And if you'd like to invite your buds, here's the Facebook invite link: bit.ly/raincabaret

Readers in NYC, you have your mission! Come out and support local talent, you won't be sorry!

xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment