Thursday, April 4, 2013

More About Me...and that silly little content issue!

I'll probably never stop saying this - I'm so horrible at blogging!

I should have more content, right? I should definitely be posting more; how else am I supposed to pick up more awesome readers such as yourselves? Well, that's assuming anyone's paying attention... ;)

I've been tossing around some ideas for daily content and I think I have some fun stuff lined up. I'm hoping memes, photos, poems, and short stories will be something that everyone can enjoy! Meanwhile, I thought I'd tell you a little more about myself!

Did you know that I write fan fiction? Probably not - I write under a different name! I have one completed and two more in the hopper. The others...well, let's just say they're for a select audience, but no less awesome than the rest! The fan fiction was what my girlfriends and I called 'Daydreams' - they remain dear to my heart (after all, they play a huge role in my being a writer!) and I pull them out every now and then to have a giggle. 

If you ever wanted to read my most recent FF, message me. I'm rather proud of it, so I'd be glad to share. Consider it 'exclusive content'; I may even have you sign a gag order! (smile) 

On that note, it's time to play around with this blog format and build a weekly calendar around what I'd like to do with this blog. If I don't have structure, things never get done... or have I not shown that already? ;)

xo,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment