Friday, January 3, 2014

The Brand New Year Blog

Happy New Year!

The momentum continues - it's business as usual with all of my projects, and I'm making great progress! I decided not to make any official resolutions this  year, just to continue being the best me I can be. Reigning all the anxiety and stress so that I can just focus on making my mark is part of the goal; the other part is to maintain a 'stick-to-it-ive' attitude, so that everything I'm working on will be completed. I'm the first one to admit that it's harder than it looks. And I'll admit that I've fallen a million times before. I know there are people in my life that are looking at me and thinking, "And you'll fall again, because you can't commit." 

I don't know why this time is different. But it is. 

I feel changed. I feel ready. I'm tired of complaining, exhausted with the struggle. I'm tired of the cycle; it's one I've been running my entire life. And I take full responsibility for it. Now, all I can do is push. And push some more. 2014 is going to be even better than 2013. And let's face it - 2013 was pretty fcuking awesome. Published a book, played some shows, set some goals, met some new people. Nothing about my life was still or stagnant last year. The momentum not only continues, but it's leading to an explosion of monumental proportions for me. And I mean that in the best way possible.  

I don't plan on stopping, and there's nowhere to go but up. The wild change in my mentality isn't a change to most of you readers, but it is to the people who know me best. This change was definitely fueled by something - and I plan on sharing it soon. But, for now, it's 8AM...the day job awaits!

Stay creative!

xo,
S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment