Sunday, January 26, 2014

Whoops, I might have been away too long...

Hey there!

I've been wrapped up in projects galore - sorry I've been away so long! I can at least tell you what I'm up to, right? :)

2014 is only 26 days old, and it's shaping up to be a fun one! I finished my first full screenplay during the first week, and managed rewrites and edits over the second. A few days ago, I submitted the whole thing to Amazon Studio for evaluation. And I sent out letters to a few parties who'd definitely be interested in knowing that the script is out there, waiting to be snatched up. 

Today, I'm working on a cover image for the project and then I'll be getting my word count up on my current WIPs. My mantra this year has been "All In", and it's already exhausting, but the truth is - every day makes me giggle at one point or another. Having been diagnosed a manic depressive as a teenager, well, you have no idea how happy this makes me. And the fact that I just shared that makes me even happier.  My life is changing, and I'm all about rolling with it. 

With the laundry on the way to finished and the grocery shopping done, I'm feeling pretty grown up and accomplished today. Now I'll be able to write a few hundred words, make some lunch and finish the night with cartoons and a cup of hot chocolate. (smile)

Stay warm, East Coasters! West Coast, I'm coming for you! I mean that in a good way, don't be frightened - my band is looking for a few good rock bars to play in out in Cali... can you recommend any? Leave your comments below: until next time, keep it creative!

xo,
S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment