Tuesday, March 11, 2014

KIRBY Nominated For A 2014 Rone Award!

Whee!

I got the email from InD'Tale Magazine this morning - Kirby was nominated for a 2014 Rone Award, and is set to enter the public voting stage of the judging process on March 17th! Kirby has been categorized under General Contemporary/Contemporary: Artists, Writers, & New Adult. The category is definitely fitting - or have you forgotten that our hero, Hottie McCoffeehouse, is a writer? (smile)

Where this goes is, firstly, up to you readers. Public voting for my category begins March 17th, and I'll need all the help I can get to advance to the next round. I hope I can count on you! For now, I'll just enjoy the nom and give a huge thank you to InD'Tale Magazine (an online/print magazine that puts you guys in touch with the best indie books of the day - www.indtale.com) for including KIRBY in such an awesome event! Click on the link above to check out/subscribe to InD'Tale Magazine:


No comments:

Post a Comment