Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday Meme & Other News

Well, hi there!

Another week has gone by, and I've been busy as usual. I'll admit to "lazing out" a little bit this past week - we all need to hibernate occasionally, even if it *is* out of season! ;)

But now, it's Spring Cleaning time - turning the house upside down and giving it a fresh new look for the warmer weather. I'm doing a little of the same with me, adding a new exercise routine to my day along with lighter foods and shorter hair. As corny as it may sound, this is a time of renewal for everybody, and it can be an amazing thing if you embrace it with both arms! Once I'm done updating the blog, it's onward and upward to writing, cleaning, and (of course) "How I Met Your Mother" - I don't watch a lot of tv as a rule, but this show is my caramel-filled chocolate bar. (smile)

I'm slowly but surely getting my word count up; I'm happy to report I was able to get those knotted up song lyrics out of my head. I'm ready to throwdown now! New romance project, I'm about to kick your arse...

Hope this week brings you finished projects, tasty treats, and lots of laughter! Also, please keep an eye out this week on the Crimson Romance website - I'll be guesting on the editor's blog again! And so, I leave you with a little eye candy... enjoy your Monday!

xo,
S. 


No comments:

Post a Comment